Llanfihangel Brynpabuan Church
(c) Phil Jones
Dedication:St. Michael and All Angels

Restored in 1861, parts of the church date from the 13th or 16th century including arch braced roofs in both the porch and church. There is a small, low level window on the south wall, possibly a lepers' window(?). On the B4538 situated between Newbridge-on-Wye and Llanafan on the inside of a slight bend, it is easy to miss the entrance.

CPAT link

Location map